The United Democratic Alliance [U.D.A] has taken over into Migori county with mass registration of members in Uriri constituency.
The journey they have made will unsettle Orange Democratic Movement party fortress of Raila Ondinga into Ruto’s critics
The exercise took place in West Kanyamkago over the weekend ward led by UDA ,the party secretariat led by Collins Kiptoo Chemenjo.
“We have the main aim to mobilize more party members and also make sure that the new political party is felt at the grassroots level,” Chemenjo said.
Collins kiptoo addressed that their agenda is to acquire big number of people in migori and register them under their party and the exercise will be even carried online to acquire the entire Nyanza region
Peter Atonga the organiser of United Democratic Alliance said their agenda is to feel their party is felt on the ground in Nyanza region
“We had a two day youth football tournament that attracted many people to register as members and also make sure we get the numbers from the ODM strongholds,” Atonga said.
William wesonga the coordinator of Uriri sub county the UDA said that they have already registered more than 2000 members online and they are intending to do more infact the entire region and whole Nyanza.
- “Watu Fifteen Ward Yote ,” Netizens Poke Holes into Mithika Linturi’s UDA Crowd
- Ruto Claims This About His Political Career
- Uhuru dares Ruto to quit instead of attacking government
- UDA THE NATIONAL YOUTH CONGRESS (NYC)
- Ruto: Bottom-up economic model to bridge gap between rich, poor
- Energy CS Keter to run for Kericho gubernatorial seat
- PROCEDURES FOR BECOMING UDA MEMBER