As a political parties are on race of realignment to form 2022 government, United Democratic Alliance had organised a glad virtual meeting that will be chaired by Dr William Ruto.
The meeting shall comprise of diaspora men and women who plans to back up bottom up economy.
Deputy President William Ruto and UDA officials for a virtual meeting with Kenyans in the diaspora. The meeting will focus on the role of Kenyans in diaspora in the social-economic and political development of the country.
The role of UDA in the diaspora is to ensure foreigners like to borrow money in Kenya and invest outside Kenya in countries Kenyans in the diaspora should assist in improving the Kenya economy.
“We will have a virtual meeting led by H.E William Ruto and other UDA party officials with Kenyans in the diaspora. The meeting will focus on the role of Kenyans in diaspora in the social-economic and political development of the country.”Veronica maina
- Ruto: I Have Never Lost an Election in 30 Years of My Career
- Waiguru: I can’t rule out working with Ruto
- Moses Kuria Vows to Continue Supporting Ruto
- Uhuru men to Ruto: How did you become an overnight billionaire?
- UDA Coordinator Meeting Held in Naivasha
- Waluke confident he’ll be re-elected despite court case
- UDA party nominations will be free, fair and credible