Gogo Pesa loan app is a cash loan product that provides timely and affordable loans to cover their financial needs and make opportunity and dream ready! Users can access it by downloading the app from the Google Play store.
Gogo Pesa Loan app Download
- Install Gogo Pesa from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Type the app’s name on the search bar (Gogo Pesa Loan app) and click the search icon.
- Click install.
- The app will download in a few seconds.
- Set up an account.
- Fill in the basic information and submit the application.
- Sign the loan agreement after approval.
- After submitting the application, the approved loan amount will be received within few minutes.
Requirements to Apply for Gogo Pesa Loan
- Kenyan Citizen
- 18 Years Old +
- Smart Phone User
How much does Gogo Pesa charge?
Loan terms from 91 to 365 days.
Loans range from Ksh 3,000 to Ksh 50,000.
Interest ranges from 5% – 35.5%.
Origination fees range from Ksh 100 – Ksh 3,882 one-time charge
Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes interests plus processing fee is 365%, Minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes interests plus processing fee is 5%
-If you apply amount Ksh 4,500 with total 91days (45 days 1st installment & 46 days 2nd installment) loan on Mar 20, 2022.
-You will get the loan amount Ksh 4,500 on Mar 20, 2022.
-The 1st installment due date is May 3, 2022 with amount Ksh 2,250, Interest Ksh 122 and origination fees Ksh 284, due repayment is 2,250+122+284=Ksh 2,656
-The 2nd installment due date is Jun 18, 2021 with amount Ksh 2,250, Interest Ksh 63 and origination fees Ksh 145, due repayment is 2,250+63+145=Ksh 2,458
-The total repayment should be 1st installment due repayment Ksh
2,656+ 2nd installment due repayment Ksh 2,458= Ksh 5,114.
Gogo Pesa Loan repayment
When repaying your Gogo Pesa loan, follow the steps below:
- Launch the M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose the Lipa na M-Pesa option.
- Select PayBill.
- Enter the Gogo Pesa PayBill Number
- Input your Registered phone number, as the account Number.
- Enter the amount you’re repaying.
- Add your M-Pesa pin.
- Press Ok to complete the transaction, but ensure all the details are accurate before doing so.
Gogo Pesa login
After downloading the app, follow the steps below to apply for a loan
- Launch the app.
- Allow access to your phone’s data.
- Enter the phone number that you use for M-Pesa services.
- You’ll receive a code to verify your phone number, after which you can set a password for your account.
- To login, use your phone number as the username and password set.
Gogo Pesa reveals here how Gogo Pesa collects, stores, uses, transmits, discloses and protects your personal information.
The information collected by Gogo Pesa includes:
- Your registration information, including the mobile phone number provided when you registered.
- The information you fill in when you apply, including name, date of birth, mobile phone number, ID card number, contact address, emergency contact, marital status, education background, income, etc.
- They may read your call history, but we don’t do any uploading.
- Gogo Pesa collects a list of apps that have been installed on your device, including their installation time, update time, package name and APP name
- Contact List: We seek references from the Loan application as part of our loan process. In this regard, we gather your contact information when you fill out the form on our App in order to detect close connections so that you can autofill the data during the loan application process.
- Calendar Information: We require calendar information so that you can set up a loan due date memo in the app after the loan, which will remind you to repay your loan on time
- App list: We will use this data to ensure that your phone does not have non-Google trusted apps or virus apps installed on it, as these will potentially affect the security of your money.
- Financial SMS Information: Your personal SMS is not collected, read, or stored by us. Only financial SMS sent by 6-digit alphanumeric senders are collected and monitored from your inbox, which assists us in identifying the various bank accounts that you may be holding, cash flow patterns, description and amount of transactions undertaken by you as a user to assist us in performing a credit risk assessment, which enables us to determine your risk profile and provide you with the appropriate credit analysis.
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology or other location services to determine your current location.
Gogo Pesa Customer Care Contacts
Email: [email protected]