With less than a year left to the next general election, United Democratic Alliance associate Deputy President William Ruto, this evening met a group Kisii grass root leaders at his Karen residence amid drumming enough support to battle out ODM leader Raila Odinga for the top seat come 2022.
Through his twitter page, Ruto informed of his deliberation with Kisii leaders from Nairobi county, the votes and region that for long has always rally behind Raila’s candidatures in previous bid.
“Had deliberation with Kisii grassroot leaders from Nairobi county at Karen residence in the company of MPs from the region among others leaders.” Ruto informed
Following the meeting, the DPs sycophantic and hustlers have expressed their joy as the chief hustlers keeps searching for enough support.
Kibet: Mr President to be… We love you! Ann Waiguru has tested positive for hustlers nation! We welcome everyone, every votes counts.
Kinyua: delegation after delegations. Maina ata Mariga hapo bado kuwa anataka kuwa MP wa Kibra.
Otieno: Naona mambo ya bottoms up inafifia pole pole kwa tweet zako. You have realised that it was a lie that could not be sustain for long. Tunaona Umeanza kupreach peace , unity na cohesion.
- List Of UDA Leaders Who Hold Private Meeting Today In Nairobi
- MP Rigathi Gachagua Welcomes Governor Waiguru to UDA After She Delivers This Hopeful Message
- UDA THE NATIONAL YOUTH CONGRESS (NYC)
- Respect our right to associate, worship with Ruto — UDA youth
- Why Uhuru, Ruto have reached a point of no return