The United Democratic Alliance party members are continuing planning themselves ahead of the next general election which is planned to happen on August next year. According to the reports which was shared on the social media platforms, some of the United Democratic Alliance party members held a private meeting today in Nairobi county.
The meeting happened in a certain hotel where they were discussing various issues which will enable them win the next general election. According to the list which was shared on the social media platforms, the leaders who attended the private meeting included the Nakuru senator Susan Kihika, Elgeyo Marakwet senator Kipchumba Murkomen, Kimani Ichungwa and Prof Kindiki. The leaders discussed on how they will be over coming challenges which they are being faced as the party.
It is now clear that leaders have already started planning their position in the next general election. Remember to wear mask and maintain social distance so that we can overcome this deadly disease called covid-19 in our country.
- Kenyans React as They Spot a Lady Who Has Decorated Inside Her House With UDA Colors, Slogan
- MP Rigathi Gachagua Welcomes Governor Waiguru to UDA After She Delivers This Hopeful Message
- William Ruto Takes Hustle Narrative Abroad In The Following South Africa
- UDA Takes Over Migori County With On Going Registration
- Uhuru men to Ruto: How did you become an overnight billionaire?