The United Democratic Alliance diehard member Hon. Rigathi Gachagua has taken head on with the ODM lawyer as he makes crucial information about Raila.
The ODM lawyer identified as Donald Kipkorir made a clarification about the Estonian President who visited Kenya today.
Lawyer Donald Kipkorir reveals that after the Estonia President met with President Uhuru, she proceeds to meet the opposition leader, Raila Odinga.In what causes the Mathira MP to actively respond to Kipkorir, is when the lawyer said, the Estonian President was meeting Raila terming him as the 5th President of Kenya after President Uhuru Kenyatta.
“After meeting President Uhuru Kenyatta, Estonia President Kersti Kaljulaid went to meet Kenya’s incoming and fifth President Raila Odinga… But others will still tell you they will run in 2022! When the heaven stars are aligned, you can only dance to its beats,” lawyer Kipkorir said.
While making responses to Donald Kipkorir, Gachagua allegedly said, Don’t you remember the mock swearing in, which other Presidency do you need from Raila? ”
The Mathira MP alleges Raila had become the President of Kenya by swearing in himself in the last general elections and that they should not expect another presidency from Raila Odinga.
- Turkana: Among 7 Who Are In The Race To Succeed Nanok In 2022, 4 Will Be Seeking UDA Ticket
- Reactions After This Former Senior Statehouse Employee Joins Hustler Nation
- Conditions That Isaac Ruto Has Issued For Him To Fold His Party And Join UDA
- List Of UDA Leaders Who Hold Private Meeting Today In Nairobi
- Waiguru says she is not joining UDA, for now
- Jubilee: Tuju, Murathe living on borrowed time