As political temperature continue to rise in the Kenya, many politicians are also aligning themselves for the hot contest ahead of 2022 general elections.
Many leaders are looking for the best presidential candidates and the best parties they can use to easily clinch power. United Democratic Alliance party is one of the parties that have shown that it has the ability to lure many legislators to join it and successfully land on power.
The party yesterday according to the Taifa leo daily, has asked the former Mombasa senator Hassan Omar to step down his bid of becoming the next Mombasa governor. This is according to some party members from Mombasa who are proposing Nyali Member of Parliament Muhammad Ali.
The leader of the UDA from the coast Mr Osumba Oyoo said the former senator has in recent time lost direction and he is not putting the needs of the residents as first priority.
He also said Hassan Omar has been doing online campaigns instead of going to the ground to check on the needs and the problems the people of Mombasa are going through.
- “We Welcome Everyone, Every Vote Counts” Reaction After Ruto Met Kisii Leaders
- List Of UDA Leaders Who Hold Private Meeting Today In Nairobi
- Kenyans React as They Spot a Lady Who Has Decorated Inside Her House With UDA Colors, Slogan
- William Ruto Takes Hustle Narrative Abroad In The Following South Africa
- The UDA National Delegates Congress (NDC)